Do you own an Android device? If yes, are you searching for a quick way to gain root privileges on your smartphone or tablet? If yes is your answer again, then you have reached the right page. Download Towelroot v2 APK file from here, install it on your Android device and root it successfully.
Towelroot v2 is a powerful Android app that lets you root smartphones and tablets running Android versions 1.5 to 5.0 without using a PC or laptop computer. Once you root your device using this app, you will be able to flash custom ROMs, remove pre-installed apps, and do other development activities.
Here you can download the working version of Towelroot APK, i.e., Towelroot v2 APK.
Download Towelroot v2 APK:
Towelroot v2 App Information:
- App Version: 2.0
- Package: com.geohot.towelroot
- File Size: 100 KB
- Minimum Android Version: 1.5
- App Status: Working
Points To Remember:
1) Towelroot is developed and distributed by George Hotz, a.k.a. geohot. So, all credits must go to him.
2) Using Towelroot, you can only root Android devices running Android versions from 1.5 to 5.0. Or in other words, if your device has been launched after June 3, 2014, this tool will not work.
3) Using this one-click rooting tool, you can gain root privileges on your Android smartphone or tablet with just a click.
4) Since this rooting application doesn’t come with SuperSU, you will need to download and install SuperSU separately to manage root permissions.
5) If this version of the Towelroot application doesn’t work on your Android device, try other versions of this app.
6) Check out our guide on how to use Towelroot to learn how to use this tool for rooting any Android device.