Do you own an Android device? If yes, are you searching for a quick way to gain root privileges on your smartphone or tablet? If yes again, you have reached the right page. Download the Towelroot v2 APK file here, install it on your Android device and root it in seconds.
Towelroot v2 is a powerful Android app that lets you root smartphones and tablets running Android versions 1.5 to 5.0 – without using a PC or laptop. Once you root your device using this app, you will be able to flash custom ROMs, remove pre-installed apps, and perform other developer-level activities.
You can download the working version of Towelroot APK here, i.e. Towelroot v2 APK.
Download Towelroot v1 APK:
Towelroot v1 App Information:
- App Version: 1.0
- Package: com.geohot.towelroot
- File Size: 101 KB
- Minimum Android Version: 1.5
- App Status: Working
Points To Remember:
1) Towelroot is developed and distributed by George Hotz, a.k.a. geohot, so all credit goes to him.
2) Using Towelroot, you can only root Android devices running Android versions 1.5 to 5.0. If your device was launched after June 3, 2014, this tool will not work.
3) Using this one-click rooting tool, you can gain root privileges on your Android smartphone or tablet with just one click.
4) As this rooting application doesn’t come with SuperSU, you will need to download and install SuperSU separately to manage root permissions.
5) If this version of the Towelroot application doesn’t work on your Android device, try the other versions of the app.
6) Check out our guide on how to use Towelroot and learn how to use this tool for rooting any Android device.